View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 09:59 PM   #5637 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
I begged my urologist to give me more time like a week to let it pass and see if flomax can do the job for me. So far Im not in pain. But if just in case it get blocked again then I have no choice but to do the bore scope on my pepee!

Im home now. Starting to work tomorrow at 7am.
You know that bore scope you just bought. The scope they use is just like that, with a set of grappers on the end. But they will put you to sleep. And you won't feel a thing. The worse part about the whole thing. Is the first time you pee, and get that burning feeling that lasts for about 60 seconds. After that. You'll feel like a new man. Been there, done that. A couple of times.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html