View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 05:31 AM   #5549 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
Its ok in about 7am morning shift will come in they will have the shock when they see me in bed as a patient.

One phlebotomist came is at 5am to get blood. She said you looked like the PT that works here, I said that couldn’t be me because that guy is uglier!

Then she said darn your a hard stick cant find a vein, then I said I know somewhere that has a big vein and I wink at her! She then smiled looked at me straight in the eyes and wet her lips! Priceless!!! Lol
Then after a while you realize the dilaudid is wearing off and you need another dose so you can go back to that happy place between dreaming and reality.