View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 03:16 AM   #13 (permalink)
ByThaBay
Base Member

Drives: 2015 370z
ByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANMVQ View Post
well not for us yet, I asked him to let me know if this ever becomes available.
I'm pretty sure Seb can do it because I know I can do it in any ecutek tune I offer and ecutek also has instructions listed in their tuner documentation on how to do it. Here is a sample from their documentation that you can search for online:

Raising these values to say 5000rpm when the coolant temp is hot will encourage pops and bangs during gear change and decal conditions.

it's also doable during launch control:
Adjustments are provided that allow you to enrich the AFR and retard the timing when the vehicle is stationary in order to create pops and bangs. This adjustment is removed as soon as the vehicle starts to move.

The question lies in ethics and liability.
ByThaBay is offline   Reply With Quote