View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 07:07 PM   #5254 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
It's not bad. No neighbors. If we get it. When you come to visit. You can have your own cell.......ur..I mean room. You can even have your own private beach. Where you can go swimming.............with the sharks. The problem with it is. There is no place to park.

Actually the realtor reserved me a room with a recliner chair, she stated that it has an electric generator all day just in case the power grid gets kaput in the city.

It even comes with a head gear for virtual reality games!!! I think I like that room. Madwi and Lean would have orgasm here!!! They like video games!

You can have the one of the the spa room where they smoke you like a a roasted turkey! I mean this place have all the wellness amenities!

Spoiler can have the chiropractic bed with needles to infuse nutrients and other hydrating electrolytes!!!

I'm excited!!!

Last edited by Zoren 370; 02-25-2018 at 07:11 PM.