View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 04:13 PM   #191 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute

Nissan Dealership experience with happy ending....
Ok I have a Nissan Gold Maintenance plan, this takes care of oil changes / transmission oil changes / belts / wiper blades / hoses, so it takes care of all maintenance So it has been great.
well everything has limits I had 3 transmission oil change / 3 drive belts changes.
The dealership said I had none left, they gave me the dates and I went home and research my records. So I paid for the work, since it was time for it anyhow. Well the dealership I use to use, had charge me for work never done.

Now the good news, talked to Nissan, only took three calls last one was with a supervisor. Sent them the paperwork, and they said, ok, you should have not have paid for it, we'll send you a refund...