View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 02:59 PM   #45 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Right on... you know you better than anyone else! Sounds like you have it pretty well figured..

Installing the TT was difficult because of inexperience, and I had the benefit of another amateur mechanic and a lift... it STILL took more than two weeks working every day because we had no idea what we were doing and the instructions were trash. Gamma did eventually provide us a support contact and that guy was able to help us through the whole ordeal... even still, a TT kit isn't that bad. At the end of the day, we were still only removing parts and replacing them with one that were designed to fit in their place. If I did the same kit again on another car we could probably do it in 3 or 4 days.

I remember when I had a 350 and a user named "Boosted Probe" on the my350z.com forums started a build thread where he was fabricating his own one-off turbo setup. It was coming out so good people started to ask if he would make it into a kit... that guy became Boosted Performance and is responsible for turbocharging a ton of Z's and G's. Now THAT guy was a serious DIY'er!

Keep us updated on how your build goes... next time I am driving through maybe I'll stop in and let you buy me a beer lol
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote