View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 05:40 AM   #1167 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchammond View Post
Not exactly what kind of post I had desired to put up; But I’m glad to be alive & recovering...been home for 14days after spending 6 in hospital. Big SUV ran a stop sign & collected me in the intersection-sent me over an embankment & rolled,,,totaled Z & broke my L1 vertebrae,pelvis & 2 ribs...currently on walker & pt is coming by House 3days a week for pelvis.
Everything is healing up good/ saddened about Z; but very thankful to be Alive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very sorry to see and hear this JC, glad your home and recovering.

Im a PT myself if you do have questions let me know. Did they do surgery on your back and Pelvis? Recover soon and hopefully you make it to Zday even with another car. Rusty and I will try to put something together for a meet and greet withh all the forum members

Update as on the SuV driver! I know some people that can do vodoo witchcraft and make him pee with desert sand!! Lol
Zoren 370 is offline   Reply With Quote