View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 02:54 PM   #399 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Togo View Post
RCZ, the pictures look great! Keep us posted on the iCarbon stuff, their BMW kits look great so it looks like, thanks to you, we'll also be getting some great looking carbon parts!
Yessir, we're working it. The only reason we don't have stuff already is that they are also developing the e92 M3 kit right now. Both kits are going to turn out great, but they started the M3 one before I approached them about the 370z so its not going to move as fast as it would if it were the only project. I am pushing them though and they are really excited about getting some parts out to you guys (and me). Once we have something more solid we can present to you guys, we will have a new vendor onboard. We have some pretty cool ideas in the pipeline, but like any project of this type, you should also understand it takes a while.

I've been looking at the rear end of the car in order to help them draw up a functional rear diffuser, but the exhaust sits low below the bumper line. The biggest problem though, is that with the slew of different exhausts out there, we can't design ONE thing that fits everything. For example something that works with the stock/stillen exhaust will not work with the F.I. exhaust. Looking at options though... maybe a 3 piece diffuser....don't worry, we'll come up with something that works

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulus370Z View Post
RCZ, Let me know about the spacers too. i'm local and I think I see you around my house all the time ( In the brickell area).

Do you daily drive your car? and is the carbon company local? I definitely want a nice lip kit.

thanks,
Yes I daily drive it, I live AND work here so chances are you see me all the time. Where about do you live and how come we haven't met up somewhere? Do you have that black one with the aftermarket exhaust? I think I saw you parked outside segafredo the other night.

I'll put my stuff up for sale, will let you know when it is...
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote