View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 05:30 PM   #36 (permalink)
Tejas Z
Base Member

Drives: ‘17 370Z S/T GM M6
Tejas Z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benibiker View Post
So at this point are you fighting to undo the deal, have them fix it, or have them pay you to fix it? Don't forget why you bought the car, you wanted a beautiful brand new 370Z. No amount of fighting will get you that from this car at this point... well maybe after a long legal battle, they might offer you another brand new car with discounts or something or maybe not. Just undo it, walk away from it, post the dealer's name, and get a real brand new 370Z somewhere else. It's their loss not yours.
First choice (by far) would be to undo the deal. It’s apparent that won’t happen short of a judge ordering it based on the amount of arguing I’ve done getting me nowhere. They are arrogant enough to act like they’ve made a simple mistake, and I’m the jerk for pushing the issue. They are as crooked as they come.

Second, very distant choice, unloading it and taking compensation from the dealer to keep me whole. A friend at a Carmax-Type business just gave me a valuation of $25k with clean Carfax, $20k with “unclean” Carfax. It would take a $7k check from the dealer to stay whole taking sales tax into account. Ugly.
Tejas Z is offline   Reply With Quote