View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 07:44 PM   #3887 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I've seen some of the trailers for the new Cloverfield movie.
What trailers? Haha. Nothing was known about this movie until literally tonight. It was just known to be a Cloverfield movie since it was originally called The God Particle.

I love that each clover movie has a reality game they do through social media for it. Just makes the whole universe of it more interesting. Looks like this one will finally tie together the first movie. Hopefully it ends with the satellite from space falling into the ocean and going back in time to fix the mistakes of warring with aliens from the 2nd. Either way, much hype!