View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 01:41 AM   #1081 (permalink)
Buzzkill247
Base Member

Drives: 16 370z KAD GunM 7AT
Buzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzkill247 has a reputation beyond repute

Tooled around to a few cars n coffee, cruisin shows, and muscle shows in the area. Then jumped on Hwy 50 by Orlando, and I-4 and went looking for trouble hehehehe

Basic sitting in traffic, waiting for an opening dropping and flying through moving slalom mostly. But then... I hit I-4...

Best one was a BMW 850i that kept trying to block me in with traffic we were creeping on - he was in left, I was center. first 2 times I dropped and got in front of him and back to center, just having fun. 3rd time, let him block me, dropped gears, second he passed and snapped to left, back to center and blew past him. I'm pretty much stock at this point, so he couldn't have been trying too hard lol. But he did roll up and we got smiles and thumbs up rolling. Both guys in late 30's/40's just out to enjoy. Fun times with fun drivers.

Today was a good awakening I need to move up an oil cooler in my list of to-do's. 63 degrees out and I was running 220-230 while zipping in traffic and pulling off red light stops. would take 20-30min regular driving to get temps back to 180-190 range. Not gonna work well when summer heat hits, and FI TDX and HFC hit in March with a tune, so won't wanna be sally driving much after that!
Buzzkill247 is offline   Reply With Quote