View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 10:07 AM   #34 (permalink)
*J*ap***V*et*
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2009 370z
*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute

Part of the issue is also the consumer. That and the constant rise of costs. Enthusiast cars are a specific niche and in most cases not practical. When I was a kid my dad kept nothing but muscle cars and as the years went forward we saw sports/muscle cars few and far between. Wasn't that my father isn't or wasn't an enthusiast it's just the changing of the market. Even now being in my 30s with no children I find my Z very impractical for a daily but it's what I wanted and like most of you it's what you wanted. At the end of the day should I have gotten something more economical for a daily commuter? Possibly, but life is too short to drive boring cars lol
*J*ap***V*et* is offline   Reply With Quote