View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 06:56 PM   #3746 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
Finally time for rep distribution! The covefefe is weak and ineffective today. Foolish n00bie brewers, making it a light brown and see-through! Real coffee is unable to be stirred!
When I was still working at the power plant. I used to make coffee for the on coming shifts. Normally it would be one bag of coffee in the coffee maker. Accept for one shift. Had a guy that drank a lot of coffee. So I would put two bags in the coffee maker. We used to call that 2 baggin'. Poor Gregg. He would drink it and say it's the best coffee. Guys on his shift would have to peel him off the ceiling an hour later. It would spin him up really bad. And they would get pisssed at me. I quit doing it when Gregg had a heart attack.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg A-hole.jpg (65.9 KB, 1 views)

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html

Last edited by Rusty; 02-02-2018 at 07:50 PM.