View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 01:59 PM   #3956 (permalink)
Asus_
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 370z T/S
Asus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond repute

Fairly easy to speculate what is going to happen. I don't think Nissan will stop the z line although they will ruin it before they do.

It's been 9 years now and every year the car stays the same and some years seems to make minor cosmetic changes and really that's about it. Ok sure there has been a few changes here and there mechanically but hardly worth paying the extra premium for the newer year...Not to mention the price of the z-car currently is already pretty pricey compared to what you can get nowadays.

Don't get me wrong, i love the car and everything about it, but i think Nissan has been humping the horse for the past decade on the z so if thats any indication of how things are looking then the future for the z isn't as bright as we'd all like to hope for.
Asus_ is offline   Reply With Quote