View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 10:21 AM   #26 (permalink)
StevenSlice
Track Member

Drives: Like an idiot
StevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
LOL, I got a couple of thing for you to consider. Get the Z1 brake cylinder brace it does add for better feel under braking. Also, you will need something for fuel starve. I have the Z1 anti-fuel starvation kit and it has work without fail. I ran my fuel content down to 2 dots and twice and 1 dot once without issue this weekend at the track.
I have the brake cylinder brace already, just didnt get a chance to install it haha.

The fuel starve is something i needs the moneyz for. Hopefully Corner 3 will have the CJM Tophat in stock soon, and then ill either get the RRP or the Z1 Kit.

I also have a SS Clutch line and better fluid