Thread: From Z to A
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 05:35 PM   #69 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Weird -- all my pics aren't showing???

Umm... well, here's a bunch again...

This car gets a lot of positive attention. You step out of it and people have questions for you. They want a tour.

Interestingly, at least for 2015, red and white are more common than black (the launch edition only came in red and white), so this one is a little extra rare. Whatever that means. I love it. It's perfect.

Dynoing will be a PITA. It has to go on one with rollers for the front and rear -- apparently the speed sensors get upset and put the car into limp mode if at high speeds the front wheels aren't moving while the rear one's are.

AWD dynos are harder to find and much more pricey... I'll most likely do it anyway, 'cause I like data.

Swapping out the air filter requires jacking up the car and taking off the rear wheel...

It's also a bit of an adventure to add wiper fluid...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a-sRR6ULOY

Still, all worth it. Love this car!