View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 02:50 PM   #3192 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

I got a survey from Nissan the other day. I took me nearly an hour to complete it because they wanted detailed information about the 17 issues that I noted in the initial run through

I detailed my experiences with the ESCL, CMC, CSC, 5th gear synchro, rear axle click, thin paint, steering rack, airbag failures, and more. One of the last questions was would you buy the car again? I answered Most Definitely Yes. Then I proceeded to acknowledge that I was well aware of pretty much every issue encountered (thanks to this forum!), and what was most disappointing was Nissan's willingness to immediately deny every possible claim in order to maintain their bottom line. I even called them "greedy bastards". And yes, I gave my name and contact information - I'm guessing they won't contact me

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |