View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 12:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
s2krazyyy
Base Member

Drives: 2010 40th 370z
s2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond repute

I think I have had mine on for about 3 weeks and I love them. From what I noticed is that rear end just feels more planted for example the rear end of the car doesn't move around as much when hitting the throttle(its more on and off with minimal shaking), also high rpm shifts feel more solid when transitioning from gear to gear and I noticed when turning spiritedly the car feels more precise, I assume thats because the subframe isn't moving around as much. Installation was easy and I didn't notice any extra NVH in the cabin. I feel like the 370z is a little soft from the factory which I think Nissan did on purpose, so any driver feel mod like this always helps. Overall great product and I would recommend it!
s2krazyyy is offline   Reply With Quote