View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 04:00 AM   #2643 (permalink)
Spoiler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21 Supra -Blk/Red
Spoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
Spoiler I wish you wer my neighbor. Im not that handyman myself.
Manual labor so expensive in America.
In the country I came from just feed them rice and sardines with beer on the side. They would build, fix anything you want. Lol
Well I could be your neighbor. There are a few houses for sale on my street, C’mon...

Actually, I really do like building stuff... I have lived here in this house for 25 years and have worked on about 30 peoples homes nearby in that time. I have built garages, added new bathrooms, built decks, boat houses, completed finished basements, reshingled houses, built stone fireplaces, laid brick, poured concrete drives, rewired their homes, and of course fixed and replaced all the small things inside as well. Basically whatever they needed done. I enjoy doing every trade by myself.

However, I do not work for rice and sardines, as I’m more of a beer and pizza kind of contractor.

I actually was sitting on a new neighbors deck 2 nights ago and he told me about something he wanted built and I talked it over with him and quoted it verbally as about $900 for material and a sandwich each day for lunch, and then beer and pizza upon completion. Told him it was a 3 day job and I could start as soon as he wanted.