View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 12:39 AM   #20 (permalink)
nis350
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
nis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond repute

Glad that you are well... and yes, it is a great experience driving a manual sport car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEK View Post
So on 2014 I bought a leftover 2013 Z sports package/ touring stick, zero miles. So I plan to retire with this car as it's me, fits like a glove , no issues with it so far and almost reached 36K. So I had a mini stroke which left me with a paralyzed left leg meaning I couldn't drive the Z ...So I went to look for an automatic vehicle and the Ram trucks caught my eye and so did the incentives that my company gave me. Almost out the door and I get an appraisal of 13K for my Z which so far every single sales person has complimented me while I sat down and wifey is so proud that they even said....wow is a stick..rare cars now come with stick. Long story short...( I know is too late) I was very disappointed for what the dealer was giving me for a trade but I didn't fall for it and had wifey take m e home. The good news is that with therapy I'm able to use my legs and can drive my Z. Funny thing is that I'm so used to ppl saying, nice car, wow a Japanese Porsche...and I know not a single person would say wow a Ram truck... lol....just saying thanks for tolerating an old man and you bet I will drive my Z the last day I work at my company
nis350 is offline   Reply With Quote