View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 09:15 PM   #2332 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
Imagine that Rusty has been there 3 years same as myself and I haven’t met any of you guys.

Only EW and Mishuko.

Even Memphis havnt met yet in person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
I haven't met to many either, but I think I may have saw one of our members last May.

Yup, I was sitting in the shade with a couple of buttons on my shirt undone and this one old guy kept staring at me.... and I think now that it was Rusty...

I quickly looked away and never introduced myself.

Lets just say it was somewhat awkward to say the least, but I quickly buttoned up so as not to be such a distraction to this old codger...

How about wearing shirts with our names across the backs. I'll put a sign on my Z. Rusty's Nismo. I've met so many people there. It's hard to keep faces with names.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0769.JPG (189.6 KB, 7 views)

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html