View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 08:59 PM   #2331 (permalink)
Spoiler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21 Supra -Blk/Red
Spoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't met to many either, but I think I may have saw one of our members last May.

Yup, I was sitting in the shade with a couple of buttons on my shirt undone (because it was hot that day) and this one old guy kept staring at me sorta romantic like... you know, kinda making big “moon eyes” at me and flicking his tongue around like a love sick lizard.

Well let me just say that it was somewhat awkward to say the least, so I quickly buttoned up so as not to be such a distraction to this old codger... It was so creepy that all I could do was to quickly look away. I certainly did not introduce myself.

All I got was this quick photo of him....and I think now that it was Rusty...

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 78D50F5C-B0F4-46AD-B10A-577FFC3E1A90.jpeg (23.6 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by Spoiler; 01-06-2018 at 09:59 PM.