View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 12:04 PM   #18 (permalink)
ZeeBabar
Banned

Drives: 2006 350z
ZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Billet View Post
Hang in there your health is the most important asset you have and the "Z" is a great car for the young and old. It contributes to keeping the old young and that is a healthy thing.

I too looked at trading for a truck.
In 2012 I bought a 2011 base w/sports pkg. It's my daily driver with 46k on it. After 24 years with same company I changed jobs 3 months ago. I now travel I85 along the Greenville/Spartanburg SC area 25 miles one way. One of the most dangerous road construction infested highways to drive on. My wife wants me to get a 4 door full size truck. Her thoughts are more metal around me will make my travels safe. I looked at the big 3 with year end incentives but I was offended at the best offer I got was $14.4k and the big tanks didn't really float my boat. I rode motorcycles for several years so I have some street survival experience. I will keep my car and enjoy driving it everyday. Maybe a older truck for a standby and keep the car?
More metal may help you survive an accident, a Miata or a Z will help you avoid an accident.
ZeeBabar is offline   Reply With Quote