View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 06:19 PM   #1447 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
You’ll get used to them quick...

Been wearing my glasses since 2 yrs old, so when my grandson recently had to get glasses at 4, I got nominated to convince him how cool they are so that he wouldn't toss his new pair out the car window (again...). I had to tell him how much chicks dig them... LOL

Now whenever he and I do stuff together he refers to us as the “glasses gang” to his other sister and brother (....yeh, triplets...) to try to keep me to himself..

He is certainly keeping the Opticians in business in this area. He may be about on his 12th pair or so in the past 3 years... Haha
Little kids are HARD on glasses.
I know mine have saved my eye balls a couple of times. Nothing like getting hit with a red hot piece of metal in the lens and having it stick there in front of your eye ball. And you can feel the heat.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html