View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 03:12 PM   #33 (permalink)
zeeder
Enthusiast Member

Drives: ‘13 370Z ST 6M
zeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
So you dont watch any kind of racing? How about horse racing???
No horse racing either. I watch some track and field during the Olympics...lol.

Quote:
So tell me then what was your experience so I will know how it does not or affect my perceptions? Then I will tell my first hand experience watching live a petrol race car series versus a Formula E races. So I will be fair to you in explaining my boredom watching the Formula E races.
Like I said, I don't have much experience watching racing. I've done a little autocross and enjoy watching car reviews where they track the cars but I've never been into spending hours watching cars actually race.

Quote:
Besides I never said formula E doesn’t have the same engagement as other car races would have. I believe some of the well known Indy and European drivers drives at the Formula E series,
I suppose I assumed that you weren't as engaged since you fell asleep...lol.

Quote:
Btw you sold your Z was it because the sound of the exhaust too loud for your or the Z is too slow for you?

Just curious.
I sold the Z because I am a financial idiot and thought I could afford it when I couldn't. I'd like nothing more than to get back into a Z but am trying to get my **** together financially and quit making stupid choices. I think the Z sounds decent, though, there are obviously cars that sound better. I do, however, prefer quality sound over loud for loud's sake and try to protect my hearing as much as possible.