View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 12:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
echoshotz
Base Member

Drives: 14 Nismo
echoshotz has a reputation beyond reputeechoshotz has a reputation beyond reputeechoshotz has a reputation beyond reputeechoshotz has a reputation beyond reputeechoshotz has a reputation beyond reputeechoshotz has a reputation beyond reputeechoshotz has a reputation beyond reputeechoshotz has a reputation beyond reputeechoshotz has a reputation beyond reputeechoshotz has a reputation beyond reputeechoshotz has a reputation beyond repute

I mean you're on the right track. If you want to tweak the suspension you'll need camber and toe arms. I've (and tons of other people) decided to go go the full SPL route, but I've heard Z1's stuff is pretty good too. I've seen all the other components break under abuse. Z1's as well but apparently they fixed the issues. But I personally don't order from Z1 if I can help it so I did the full SPL arms from Corner3Motorsports who offered free shipping on it as well.

If you want toe adjustability with arms instead of the eccentric bolts you'll have to get a pretty price toe arm/spring bucket since you're on OEM style suspension.

I've gotten rid of the eccentrics with SPL's kit like many others have as well. But if you aren't getting into a ton of tracking and abuse on your parts, then Z1/spc arms and eccentric bolts will be fine. SPL arms are a no slip, no nonsense setup and are super beefy and light. Not to forget their extremely easy to adjust for alignment purposes.