View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 09:18 PM   #21 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

I think I would have to agree with optionzero on this one. At 70k I doubt your bushings are truly worn, more than likely it's your shocks (if anything, might just be you want more than what oem has to offer). Replacing all the bushings with poly for a DD and then staying with eibach springs and Koni yellows I'm just not sure the value in that. I believe powertrix just posted a sale going on in one of the other post as well as Fortune having a sale coming up. Either of those would be near the cost of 4 Koni yellow and eibach springs and will most likely make all the difference you'll want (the fortune run a softer spring though so may want to request stiffer). That and aftermarket bars will make a bigger difference than bushings and will probably still have less effect on NVH (or at least buzz).
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote