View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 08:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
gomer_110
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '11 Nismo #528 GM
gomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by P's_Z View Post
This is one of three contenders, just behind the milwaukee m18 and a makita model i cant remember.

Im curious, how did the craftsman fare against the jobs you did with it?

I saw this as an option if the other three were too powerful for the jobs im thinking of doing.
The Craftsman did ok. It took lug nut off but if the battery wasn't fully charged it would start to struggle. Honestly the craftsman isn't in the same league as the Dewalt and Milwaukee stuff.

With Sears circling the toilet and the Craftsman brand belonging to Stanley Black and Decker now I wouldn't even consider a Craftsman power tool until there is some brand stability established.
'11 370Z Nismo #528 Fast Intentions | Stillen | Motordyne | Uprev | CSF | Zspeed | Z1 Motorsports | AST | Swift | SPC | SPL | Whiteline | Hotchkis | Bride | Schroth | Robispec | Cusco | Nismo | Volk | Forgestar | Hoosier | RJM
'17 Titan Bone Stock
gomer_110 is offline   Reply With Quote