View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 03:37 PM   #20 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jax4557 View Post
With yours and other people slightly lower daily numbers, I think I am going to get a couple hundred cc bigger injectors, the twin pump setup and maybe push for 700/550 on E85. The last dyno run I did for seb to get the ecutek controlling my boost solenoid was 620/550 at 14psi on my high setting. I dont want to go crazy on this stock bottom end but that would be a nice thing to say im able to change a map and be at 700hp for dyno outings and the occasional Mexico trips.

Side note, the RE-11 305's aren't cutting it at the 620/550... whats the next step for daily tires with some rain ability? Or am I in the brake change and tire change column if I want to use this power now?

Thanks Justin and congrats man!!
Lol, I have basically the same numbers and tune from Seb, 610/560. At that power level no summer tire is going to do any better, no even ps4s's which would be the only other street tire I would buy. If you are going to run at 600 plus whp, you got learn how to contol your right foot and make sure you got heat in your tires before ripping out on the hard top.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote