View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 05:46 PM   #32 (permalink)
Elmo370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 nissan 370z Sp M6
Elmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by street2soul View Post
bad clutch fluid / CSC shouldn't cause clutch to slip because since pressureplate is mechanically back to it's original position which is engaged to the flywheel regardless when pedal is not pressed. fluid/csc should only contribute to clutch disengaging from flywheel so in the case of bad fluid/csc/mc, you would only have problem disengaging. my guess is that pressure plate is bad, or clutch is unfortunately burnt. i've had bad pressure plate which the teeth ended breaking off, and had the same symptom of slipping before eventual failure.
Caused mine to slip. Installed new twin disk and looked over the clutch and it was perfectly fine, no hot spots on the clutch or fly wheel
Elmo370z is offline   Reply With Quote