View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 11:21 PM   #2436 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viraemia View Post
Thanks for the help. I just realized the F14s don't come in 10.5s, so it looks like I'll be going with an 11 in the back. Am I accounting for offset properly with these specs:

19x9.5 +25 ; 265/35
19x11 +18 ; 305/30

I will be lowered on Tein Springs at the same time (.9" drop front, .75' rear); will the above offsets still work? Trying to take advantage of this Black Friday sale and make sure I have everything lined up. Thanks.
What brand/style tires are you looking at wrapping your wheels with & are you getting supporting suspension parts to keep alignment within Factory specs?
Especially the camber,,,example (-1.0*F & -1.5*R) otherwise you may end up with (-1.5F* & -2.5*R)just a thought.
Another is; do you like a flat,bulgy,or stretched tire fitment on Wheels?
Many options available to you when ordering custom fit offsets.
Be sure & read through the [Official 370z wheel/tire fitment guide] pics/specs only....this thread is a good read before purchasing & ensure you’ll achieve the look you desire.
I could have brackets around wrong words, but not hard to find.
Good Luck.

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html
jchammond is offline   Reply With Quote