View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 10:49 PM   #121 (permalink)
cigarclifford
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 Corvette Z06
cigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
I believe you madwi took me a dozen times been tempted on trading or selling my Z but evertime I look at it. I always fall back and ended up keeping it. Time is not on our side now the resale of the Z has reached its point if going down the path to what the 350 is currenty in now. But my Z is a work of art and my love, I created it out of my passion for cars nothing like it out there.

My Z51 vett gives me the same joy and currently doing the same build as I have imagined it to be. You will never regret owning one as the Performace level of the vett is limitless, the longer I drive it the more I discover its potentials and how great a sports car the C7.
Well said Mr. Eric.. So nice to read your also hanging onto your pride and joy 370Z while enjoying your new Corvette Sir