View Single Post
Old 11-18-2017, 06:53 PM   #48 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayrton88 View Post
They sure make cars a lot better than they used to. I have an '02 Avalon that is still rust free and has been through 15 Chicago winters. My old American cars would have been rusted hulks years ago. I still have the original exhaust system on the Toyota...knock wood. Plus, I haven't been the best at getting the salt off right away either. I'm not too worried about the Z.
Had a '77 ferd f150 4x4, bought new. Both inner front fenders rusted out in 3 years. Had to fiberglass patch what was left of the inner fenders to pass state inspection. Ferd dealer didn't want to inspect it, even tho I bought it there.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote