View Single Post
Old 11-18-2017, 04:43 PM   #18 (permalink)
Tick64
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '11 370z Nismo MB
Tick64 has a reputation beyond reputeTick64 has a reputation beyond reputeTick64 has a reputation beyond reputeTick64 has a reputation beyond reputeTick64 has a reputation beyond reputeTick64 has a reputation beyond reputeTick64 has a reputation beyond reputeTick64 has a reputation beyond reputeTick64 has a reputation beyond reputeTick64 has a reputation beyond reputeTick64 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Nismo#91 View Post
Takes 18hrs to charge. Just kidding but I'm sure with a 600mi range it's going to take along time to charge without rapid charge which destroys the battery.
I think you guys are all out to lunch. Tesla just announced a new semi truck that can recharge its batteries enough to travel 400 miles in 30 minutes.

I agree with Zingston, the new Roadster sounds amazing. Here's a NEW company debuting amazing projects soon to be released. They are definitely heading in the right direction.

How can you possibly say a car that can do 0 to 60 miles in 1.9 seconds sounds boring? I think the style's looking pretty good too.
Tick64 is offline   Reply With Quote