View Single Post
Old 11-18-2017, 10:37 AM   #17 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

I feel like a lot of Tesla owners are schmucks, and I've heard multiple accounts of how bad it is to work at the company (which ties into how releases get fudged). Not big on how simplified the model line is set, with just an array Model S trims only recently complimented by the 3 and X. And that naming scheme was stupid. The original Roadster got a pass for being a debut model, but stuff sounds mad uninspiring for an automotive product.

...but credit where its due. No one else is doing this. Honda/Toyota/Nissan/BMW and all them probably know how — but bottom line is that they clearly aren't. Maybe they're just working and watching the market more carefully, because it's true that Tesla could fall flat on it's face if the market dips, but that's not stopping them. Musk hasn't half-assed his ambitions and it's great that he's charging to try to make something happen.

I will want an electric supercar when it executes performance superiority, and I hope when the time comes, there's an actual selection apart from like one model.
Ventruck is offline   Reply With Quote