View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 04:46 PM   #439 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingbaby View Post
the side vents are doing what ?

Next question is are you place it after the radiator or on top of the timing cover?

look wise it looks great ! 10/10 would rock
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Hopefully the side vents end up over that air gap to the sides of the engine and help reduce pressure and extract hot air from that area.
Dying to see the parts installed. I didn't find any pics on the company's intagram for the Z.
What DarkJak said and yes the hood vent leading edge should be just about 13" to 15" from the front the hood which would place it just beyond the radiator. That is if you trust my measurements. I actually took measurements from Fugi hood vents and the placement of the radiator from the front of the hood.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|