View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 04:26 PM   #412 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Hey you disfunctional unit. After you get home from your ball game. Flip the vents over so the the center bar is down. Position the middle vent with the small side in the front. Think the small vents need to be swapped side the side. The left on the right and right on the left. See how that looks. From looking at the new pictures. You have them up side down and asss backwards.
So let me get on the band wagon you "Fart Smuckers!" Yeah the orientation was right but I dyslexia was in full force as I did place them upside down LMAO. So we all win! And that is why I did not go into engineering and it has been a long time since I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express!

Thanks for all your patience and feel free to continue to pile on as I deserve it!
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|