View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 12:36 PM   #42 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Opened up the Camaro for the first time beyond spirited driving...

Holy FVCKIN AZZ FVCK!!!!
yeah... Love or hate Camaro, you gotta respect the pushrod...

And the level of HANDLING you're getting with that amount of Torque is UNREAL. chevy defied all common sense performance laws and created there own thing. Cars that handle like this usually have progressive torque. But it's a FVCKIN torque MONSTER...
torque monsters are not supposed to be controllable. The Camaro is controllable.

You chirp the first 4 gears.
Or shut off traction and feel the car go sideways as you take off. I haven't felt that in a loooong time as a daily driving experience. But back when. Those cars couldn't handle.

I'm dying to see what the next generation Camaro will bring.

This car is not without its flaws, and is still a Lil dimensionally challenged but... It's performance is...

Mind blowing.

Love the Camaro... I can't imagine a ZL1 as a daily. This is all you really need in terms of power for fun.

PS. These cars are so well engineered today. If you're losing control? It's cuz you weren't ready to deal with the power. It wasn't the car.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 11-04-2017 at 12:40 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote