View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 08:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateB370z View Post
Hello, everyone

I have been looking for any help on how to satisfy the 370z VDC tolerance. I have yet to find any clear answer to my particular setup and would love some help or knowlage on the subject.

I want to be sure I'm getting the right direction sizes for my new wheels.

I purchased new wheels that are 19x8.5 +20 front and 19x10.5 + 27 rear

Right now I have the stock 370z tire sizes for a Sport Touring 245r40 19 front and 275r35 19 rear

The car drives fine but with the smaller wheel in the front and the bigger in the back the tires are now more flush in the front and stretched in the back. I have always noticed that on a Z the front tire seems to be larger in diameter than the rear.

So my question is what tire sizes should can I get to keep VDC satisfied while making both the front tires and rear stretched. Also what is best for VDC is having the larger front tire more important?

Thank you!
Brand of tire & driving purpose's will make a difference.
You have a 2" stagger, so keeping near factory diameter's...245/40's,295/35's, Unless you want a bit shorter & fatter...255/35,305/30's.
Plenty of option's to keep a uniform fitment.

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html
jchammond is offline   Reply With Quote