View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 06:57 PM   #22 (permalink)
DarkJak
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z
DarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber370 View Post
In my opinion, I don't think the Nismo is what you want. It's not just a question of the seats. It also has a firmer race-tuned suspension and wider wheels making it a little less comfortable than standard models.

You sound like you'd be happier with a sport Z. I don't believe in swapping out seats in a brand new car. This would probably void your warranty as far as seat airbags and other seat related issues are concerned. Just buy the version with the most comfortable seats and be done with it.
Agreeing with Cyber. If comfort is an issue, even regular seats in the Nismo would be a rough time. I never thought the sport seats were that comfy to begin with.

Now, assuming you get a Nismo, you could pick up leather touring seats for about $600 used if you catch a pair for sale and save the Nismo seats for resale. (I have a black leather touring driver's seat just sitting in my room)
09 7AT|MCS 2WNR|Topgunz Rotrex|Ecutek (Eugene)|Maxxis RC1|Titan-7 TS-5|OSG LSD|Rear Mount Derale Oil Cooler (WIP)+25 Trans Cooler|Fismo|G-LOC R12/R10|Zeta III L|NLR Wing and Splitter|CJM Pan and Fuel Hat|Radium Surge Tank|AP Racing CP9668
DarkJak is offline   Reply With Quote