View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 02:26 PM   #3885 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bthomas87 View Post
Since Nissan has ditched us on the Z I'm becoming more and more interested in the Q60.
These things are monsters! Take a look at what Z1 just did with one of these by adding racepipes, cat back exhaust, and a tune!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eRzU4aNDkw
I almost pulled that trigger, but the chassis just didn't cut it for the power. It's all fluff n a great engine. Transmission is Shyt. Features to dollars are Shyt n gimmicky. Beautiful car with NO SUBSTANCE when you push it. But it's an amazing first impression when you first feel those turbos spool. The number steering and Nissan only having their shytty black interior on lots vs those beautiful options. Plus the red sport is poorly packaged as you can barely set it apart from the base car.

This car needs a lot of work still