View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 07:22 PM   #57 (permalink)
Senna-F1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370SC,EliseSC,MR2T
Senna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually the tool gave me some trouble when it came to the larger rod and nut. Maybe my fault though. For those who don’t know, I’m the 2nd owner of the tool. The threads at then end got messed up. This shouldn’t happen normally because the instructions say to make sure you have like a ½ of thread or so before you start cranking. I must not have done that. I removed the nut and some of the rod thread was also embedded inside the nut. I didn’t think I’d be able to use it. Luckily I was able to get it all working. It took a 2 foot bar and my leg to press out the collar. At this point the nut seems fused to the rod so some of my power might have been fighting against a bad fitting nut. Definitely get a ratcheting breaker bar. I used amazon.

As for the collars I think they are doing great but I changed so much at once. The chassis certainly feels like it has less dive and squat. I will say they didn’t fit the way their video portrays them. Don’t don’t just slide in and give you a satisfying clink sound. Which makes it difficult to know if you’re getting the top collar in correctly. I still don’t know but everything torqued up to 81 ft lbs so...

Last edited by Senna-F1; 10-28-2017 at 07:24 PM.
Senna-F1 is offline   Reply With Quote