View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 07:57 AM   #3873 (permalink)
RicerX
Track Member

Drives: To the Pizza joint.
RicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyzilla View Post
Not to shift the focus from the Z, but the supra is for sure coming out. We all saw the functional prototype being tested along with its BMW Z4 twin. Why wasn't this at least shown at the TAS? I always thought TAS was the main source where future production vehicles were showcased (along with other concepts, of course), but I guess there will always be those vehicles that just pop into production out of no where...
This thread made me intrigued/ excited, then doubtful, then angry, then disappointed, and now confused LOL talk about a mix of emotions.
LA Auto Show - Toyota has a vehicle debut slotted according to the LA Auto Show website. Infiniti will debut the new QX80 there as well. Nissan has no vehicle debuts yet scheduled, but will have the 2018 370Z heritage edition on full display.

LA was where the 370Z debuted, so if there's any hope for a next gen Z, it will be the first week of December this year.

Another perplexing bit of information is nothing about a MY2018 GT-R. At all. Anywhere. The new model year GT-Rs have been released the summer before their respective calendar years every single year except this one. What's the deal?