View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 01:38 PM   #3837 (permalink)
Wonka2581
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MY WIFE CRAZY....
Wonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Just to add.
Electric is the new kid on the block. Look at the number of countries, and companies that will be totally electric by 2030's. Gas is dying a quick death. So why would it make sense for a company to bring out a new gas engine car. It don't. Writing is on the wall, and companies are seeing it.

What gets me about going electric is that we don't have enough electric generation now to handle the increase in demand. So now we will have to build new power plants that will increase emissions. What we will lose in emissions from the electric cars, will be replaced from the new power plants. It's a no win deal. With electric cars. No more driving across the country. It will take too long to recharge the batteries to make it reasonable. Cars will be limited to about 200 mile round trips. They are trying to make it so that you HAVE to take public transportion. They are trying to get rid of the car all together.

Sooo you mean to tell me the hole want to take the family on vacation is going to be out the window soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk