View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 12:23 PM   #20 (permalink)
NissanTracker
Track Member

Drives: 07' Nismo, 14' Nismo
NissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioFlyer View Post
Another option is to extend the intake with sections of the Y pipe to mount the filters onto.
I have a 350z Vq35HR motor (07) and that kit actually comes with only 1 pipe with 2 maf's. I may consider this as well.

Quote:
Caveat here is that I don't use the Stillen heat exchanger, so the front of my radiator is the same on both sides. YMMV if you're using the Stillen unit.
I have one of the larger units from frozenboost type 101.

Quote:
Another comment, about how it happens more when the car is warmed up, have you guys monitored IAT (Intake Air Temp)? .
This is a good point. I have not been monitoring IATs. I'll have to take a look. If IAT's increase, the fuel trims are obviously going to change... and the idle surge will occur if it needs air.
NissanTracker is offline   Reply With Quote