View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 12:26 PM   #259 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I guess I was not clear enough as I agree that it would not be fair comparison or worth much a discussion talking about and old NA engine.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

the issue with the current PU is it consists many components and the cost from R&D to manufacturing is very costly, thus lots of manufactures are hesitating to go for it.

Thus I am, as many others are, thinking the current PU is not actually cost effective, it does cost more to build and it cost more for the teams to pay.

I wish the new engine will be a bit more simple and less costly, thus more manufactures can get involved, more competitive, thus the result is more exciting races.
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote