Thread: D2 Coilovers
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 04:35 PM   #37 (permalink)
MaysEffect
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Infiniti FX35
MaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure "impugning" was used correctly there, but anytime you question someone or something on how they describe their product or character, you are in some form tarnishing their name. Will they lose sleep or customers over it? Maybe not, but I'm sure enough people value your opinion on this forum to take your word on the matter and would try something else if they find what you say logical. Even on lookers can tell by your stats and signatures that you have a high reputation here and your opinion should be taken seriously. Why would anyone choose to go with Swift springs over something else if they don't hold up to the standardized values like you said? It's not even the cheapest option in the market.

I don't understand the need for hostility and attacks, I've never once spoke you guys name out of term. This conversation could've been over posts ago if you guys would have simply stated you disagreed. Instead the debate was continued with further claims for me to pick at regardless if it's right or wrong, stupid or logical.

I've tried to make all my statements as factual as possible, i don't see how i can make it any less egotistical. If i'm wrong simply correct me like Jhill or add info like Nismo91 and Rusty. Calling my argument stupid only breeds further dispute on both sides.
MaysEffect is offline   Reply With Quote