Thread: D2 Coilovers
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 03:49 PM   #36 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaysEffect View Post
I'm not sure beat is the right terminology when you guys are not presenting valid or even accurate facts against my argument. I've asked hotrodz 3 times already if he can validate his testing other than the vague statement that swift springs are generally softer. All I've heard so far is that I'm being difficult, argumentative and/or wrong. The closest thing i can do to accurately proving the statement wrong is by going out and actually measuring one against another under dyno tests. I'm not sure winning this debate is worth 150 dollars.

I also stated my only problem with these statements is that it slightly tarnishes the reputation of the company by associating a non tested or inaccurately proven claim that there is something ingenuine of products ratings.

Jhill was so far the only one making valid claims about spring retention with his statements, and i believe i refuted it reasonably.
One of the things learn as you mature and many don't is you can't argue with stupid. Maybe in thirty years or so you may be worthy of a real conversation. Your ego and need to be superior diminishes anything worthwhile you might have to say. That being said how am I impugning the reputation of any company when several of those companies sell Swift Springs as an upgrade to their own spring. And that will be the last statement from in this thread!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote