View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 07:48 AM   #19 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlWakRa View Post
Congrats, Camaros have a great value to what you get as far as performance, and the performance of 1LE is very impressive, enjoy your ride.
Thanks.... not to mention, I have more USEFUL features, more power and a stiffer chassis, over the Q60, for much less money. My OTD price is $45,218 on the car. To have a decently equipped Q60 was going to cost me $55,000 out the door while still lacking features I have like...

-Cooled seats, (I live in Texas)
-Wi-Fi ready without paying $500
-Dual mode exhaust that actually sounds like something.
-cell charger. (Novelty)

-The Camaro does not have 3D camera but it has front & back cameras.
- forward collision warning
-intelligent cruise control.

All amazing features on the Q, but features that I don't absolutely need.

THE Q is gorgeous though.
The Camaro is not... lol.

I think it's crazy how in the end, I was comparing the Q to a Camaro. Who woulda thunk it?