View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 05:20 PM   #2332 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
You have a nice looking Z. I just don't like my cars that low. I like them close to stock height to keep them from scrapping. My Nismo is stock height, and I've scrapped the chit out of it. I'm on my 3rd chin spoiler. One on the street and 2 at the track. And I'm ready for my 4th.
I did the super low thing with a 240 as a daily. It scraped like nuts.

Fortunately, I daily drive a bone stock IS300 and leave the Z in the garage until I need to drive to a parking lot and look cool in front of the coffee shop.

The scraping is why I don't have a lip yet. I'm just gonna factor in the cost of a cup-kit system into the price of the carbon signal lip kit and consider it a $3000 purchase that i'm not gonna make anytime soon.